What data will I need to provide to complete a 409A valuation?
There are some variations, but at a minimum, we need structural information, financial information, and some qualitative information.
- Most Recent Capitalization Table
- Articles of Incorporation
- Debt Agreements (if any)
- Most Recent Balance Sheet
- Trailing-Twelve-Month Income Statement Ending the same date as the Balance Sheet
- Projections (If Available)
- Marketing / Pitch Deck
- Management Bios
In the event that the Preferred Return Valuation Analyst requires additional files or clarity, they will reach out to you to discuss next steps.